Crosses Green, Proby’s Quay, Cork
(Available mid June to mid August)
- If you ask CEW to organize your accommodation, it will be for a maximum of 3 weeks, subject to availability. It is the student's responsibility to secure their own accommodation after the initial 3 week booking.
- These apartments are not serviced apartments (no cleaning) during your stay. Students are responsible for the cleaning of the apartments while residing.
- Reception opening hours: 8:00am to 7.00pm, Monday to Friday. There is a security guard on duty every evening from 7:00pm to 2:00am. (Hours subject to change, please confirm with reception of opening hours.)
- Weekend opening hours are: 10am to 6pm. The weekend security guard will be on duty from 6pm – 2am. (Hours subject to change, please confirm with reception of opening hours.)
- On your arrival you will be asked for a €100 cash deposit and you will then receive your apartment key.
- In case of flight delays or if you arrive later than 2:00 am, please ring an emergency phone number that you
will find on the door of the reception, call out fees will apply. Please confirm arrival details with CEW in advance of your arrival.
For more information on DeansHall go to: www.deanshall.com
Please note that:
1 set of bed linen, 1 hand towel, and 1 bath towel are provided on arrival.
Change of bed linen and towels sets are available at reception. Additional charges apply.
Laundry tokens are €6 per set (1 wash and 1 dry). Tokens cannot be sold individually.
Washing machines in laundry room provide detergent. You must not leave your towels in the shared bathrooms as they will be removed by housekeeping. Drying of clothes in the bedrooms/apartments are not permitted.
DeansHall supplies dish cloths, recycling/refuse bags, vacuum cleaning bags and washing up liquid. Please request other cleaning products at Reception.
Students are also responsible for taking out the rubbish. There is a recycling and refuse area across from the apartments and bin/recycling bags are provided at reception.
There is free Wi-Fi internet connection available in all DeansHall apartments (subject to system compatibility).
The Network code will be provided on arrival.
Users can log in on up to 3 devices
- DeansHall staff and contractors may enter the apartment to undertake inspections, cleaning,
painting or maintenance during your stay at DeansHall. Notice will be provided in advance where possible.
- All study-bedrooms and bathrooms and communal areas (kitchen, lounge & hall) must be left in a perfectly clean
condition. All electrical appliances must be left perfectly clean and in working order and switched off when not in use, this include heaters. Damage that occurs during your stay must be reported to DeansHall management staff immediately. Students are required to ventilate the bedroom/ apartment daily to prevent mould and condensation.
- Charges for loss of key card is €7, loss of bedroom key €25.
- If you wish to extend your stay in DeansHall you must inform reception as soon as possible as availability cannot always
be guaranteed. Charges will apply for additional night stays. Room/ apartment move may be required if a stay is extended.
- All areas in DeansHall are non smoking (including bedrooms). Fines and warnings will be imposed to any students who tamper with the fire equipment on the premises. This also include for any security call out charges outside of hours to attend to alarms.
- DeansHall will allocate guests to apartments to share communal facilities with other guests unless a complete apartment
is booked. No guarantee will be given for any requests regarding the profile of other guests.
- In all cases room allocations are final, however should anyone request a room change after being checked in there will be
an admin/cleaning fee of €50.00 and it would depend on availability. This is non-negotiable.
Check-in / Check-out
Rooms are available from 4:00 pm on the first day of the stay.
All rooms must be vacated by 11.00 am on the last day of the stay.
Guests who do not vacate by 11:00 am will be charged for an additional night’s stay.
All keys must be returned to DeansHall staff when checking out. Failure to return keys will result in a fine.
Please note that if you are leaving early on day of departure then it is your responsibility to arrange to collect your cash deposit the day before. Please contact reception in order to do so.
If you leave without collecting your cash deposit please note that you forfeit your deposit and we will not be able to return it at a later date or to any other person.
€165 per week
single room, 1 minute from the school (available Mid-June to Mid-August) – minimum booking 1 week
In the event that our accommodation provider cancels the accommodation (before your course commences) due to circumstances out of our control we reserve the right to cancel the course. In the unlikely event of this happening we will endeavour to reschedule the course and accommodation dates (subject to availability); if we cannot secure alternative accommodation we will reimburse the course and accommodation fee. We will not reimburse other costs (travel/flight expenses) and other expenditure you have incurred. As with all travel, CEW recommends you purchase travel insurance for any trip.