Viva Cork Accommodation
Most of Viva Cork houses / apartments are located at a walking distance to Cork
city centre. Guests are students / young professionals from different nationalities
that need a house for a short-term in Cork.
If you ask CEW to organize your accommodation, it will be for a maximum of 3 weeks, subject to availability. It is the student's responsibility to secure their own accommodation after the initial 3 week booking.
-Self check-in is from 2pm. VivaIreland staff will not meet you at the accommodation.
- After landing, go directly to the accommodation where you will find your keys inside the keybox. You will receive the code to open the keybox by email one week before your arrival.
- The contact number for Viva Cork is: +353 89 978 8065
An airport transfer can be requested through Viva Cork. Cost: €50 for 1 person.
- The property must be left in the same condition as it is found on arrival.
- Students will be asked to pay a security deposit: €100 (payable by cash or credit card either online or at their office). VivaCork will send you an email regarding your check-in information and contract and payment details.
- Shared houses are fully equipped with a washing machine, iron/ironing board, cooker, microwave, fridge, etc. (no hairdryers).
- Free, high speed Wi-Fi.
- One set of bed linen is included but NO towels.
- All bills are included (electricity, gas, water, bins)
It is each student’s responsibility to keep their house clean and tidy at all times.
Your bedroom must be clean:
- Including the floor and under the bed.
- Please use the vacuum cleaner or mop to clean the floor.
- Put your bed linen in a plastic bag for Viva Cork staff to collect and fold the duvet at the end of the bed.
- Whether in your bedroom or outside of your bedroom must be clean.
- This includes the floor, sink, toilet and shower.
- Please remove all of your toiletries before leaving.
Please remove all of your food from the cupboard, fridge and freezer.
Please ensure all common areas (hall, kitchen, living room and bathrooms) are clean including floors, worktops etc.
No extra rubbish bags should be outside of bins at the property.
Please ensure that you follow the above procedure in order to receive your security deposit.
€210 per week
single room, €155p/w (sharing twin room) several locations in city centre – minimum booking 2 weeks
Students must give CEW at least 3 weeks’ notice before cancelling their booking or they will be charged 50% of the fees.
In the event that our accommodation provider cancels the accommodation (before your course commences) due to circumstances out of our control we reserve the right to cancel the course. In the unlikely event of this happening we will endeavour to reschedule the course and accommodation dates (subject to availability); if we cannot secure alternative accommodation we will reimburse the course and accommodation fee. We will not reimburse other costs (travel/flight expenses) and other expenditure you have incurred. As with all travel, CEW recommends you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Viva Cork office address
Studio 10, Crawford Business Park, Bishop Street, Cork
Ph: +353 1 5134 715
Emergency phone (when the office is closed): +353 89 978 8065