We organise guided social and cultural activities to allow you to enjoy your stay in Cork. All you need to do is book at reception and you can socialise with classmates, relax and learn about the history and culture of Cork and surrounding areas. The programme changes every week and includes:
• Orientation Tour of Cork City
• Free weekly conversation class
• Half day excursions to Blarney, Cobh & Kinsale
• Visits to Cork City Gaol, Cork Vision Centre
• Greyhound racing
• Pub evenings with Traditional Irish Music and Dance
• Full-day excursions to places of Irish interest e.g. Ring of Kerry
Cork is a small city but has a big heart. People are kind, caring and helpful. Cultural life is great, the city has many pubs, concerts, festivals, etc. And the natural landscapes are overwhelming!
Cork is a very dynamic and vibrant with a college population relatively big.
Indispensable items to live here: a waterproof coat and a resistant umbrella. Rain is a frequent visitor in Cork!