Why Choose Cork English World?
What We Do
- Cork English World is dedicated to the teaching of General & Business English, international Teacher Training and corporate Foreign Language training.
- This centre is located in one of Cork’s most historic buildings directly opposite the famous St. Finbarre’s Cathedral.
- Full & Part-time Courses.
- FCE EVENING COURSE starting 16th September 2014. 12 week course, 4 hours per week. 6.30pm to 8.30pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays – EARLY BOOKING ESSENTIAL!
- With combined experience of over 30 years in the ELT sector, directors Majellia and Mireille can guarantee the most effective and enjoyable English Language Learning experience.
- With students from over 16 different countries you will have a truly international experience while enjoying Irish culture at Cork English World.
Our Courses and Training
International classes with motivated students and teachers.
Maximum 10 students in each IT enabled class, teachers of the highest standard with a commitment to your learning…
CEW is your key to success in English.
Cork English World offers full & part time courses for First Certificate, Cambridge Advanced and IELTS examinations. With experienced teachers and an examiner on site you are sure to obtain the best result in your chosen examination.
Cork English World, Ireland’s largest International Teacher Training centre, provides In-service Professional Training to teachers from all over the world. All of our courses qualify for ERASMUS+ funding. Please contact your National Agency about creating a partnership between your school & Cork English World.
Get in Touch
Don’t hesitate to contact us. If you’d rather call just call +353 (0)21 4320005 during business hours and we’ll be more than happy to help you. Your success is our success.